Today’s episode is the last part of a two-part series called Cheers to 40 Years! Business Advice I’d Give to My 20-Year-Old Self. Last week, in Ep. 184, I discussed advice about life. This week, we’re going to discuss business advice I would give to my 20-year-old self.
I’m fairly certain a lot of today’s advice is going to resonate with many of you.
Scriptures, videos, articles, etc. mentioned throughout this episode:
- Ep. 184 – Cheers to 40 Years! Life Advice I’d Give to My 20-Year-Old Self
- How will you protect your precious time?
- Defying Expectations – How to Embrace Being a Single Woman
- Part 1-What will your dash look like?
- Part 2- What will your dash look like?
- This is video is sad and funny. It’s exactly why I never participate in company photos. I’m not trying to end up as stock photo…😂😂😂😂
Download Brand New You in ’22 Challenge Guide:
If you enjoy listening to Hustle in Faith and would like to support the show, please consider sharing it with your friends, leaving a review, donating, or making a purchase at StarenguCrew, our fitness apparel shop.
Remember, if you’re everything to everyone then you risk being no one. You never know who will inspire you in the next episode!
If you would like to support the show: https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/HustleinFaith