For the entire month of December, Hustle in Faith will be airing reruns. We’ll be back in January with new episodes. See you next year!
In today’s episode, I’m celebrating my 40th birthday and giving advice about life and business that I would give to my 20-year-old self. This episode contains part 1 and 2.
Scriptures, videos, articles, etc. mentioned throughout this episode:
- National Museum of African American History and Culture
- Washington, DC: African American History Tour
- Jer 29:11
- Matt 25:14-30
- Defying expectations – How to Embrace Being a Single Christian Woman
- Part 1-What will your dash look like?
- Part 2- What will your dash look like?
- How will you protect your precious time?
- Ep. 159 Embrace the unconventional
- Defying Expectations – How to Embrace Being a Single Woman
RATE THIS PODCAST
We’ve made it easier to show us ❤️ Regardless of where you listen to @hustleinfaith If you enjoy this podcast, please leave us a rating and review https://ratethispodcast.com/hustleinfaith It will help more people to discover the show! 😘🥰
SIGN THE PETITION
Help me in my quest to get in touch with journalists and reporters. I want to warn consumers (especially first-time home buyers) about purchasing properties that are advertised as a full gut rehab and the loopholes within the legal system that prevent individuals like myself from receiving justice.
HUSTLE IN FAITH WEBSITE
- Click here to be notified of new episodes.
- Download Brand New You Challenge Guide: https://hustleinfaith.com/challenge/
- YouVersion Bible Plan: What Film Is Playing On Your Screen?
If you enjoy listening to Hustle in Faith and would like to support the show, please consider sharing it with your friends, leaving a review, donating, or making a purchase at StarenguCrew, our fitness apparel shop. Remember, if you’re everything to everyone, then you risk being no one. You never know who will inspire you in the next episode!