In today’s episode, I’m going to be sharing my curly hair and skincare tips. If you want to learn more about natural hair, be sure to check out Episode 119.
- Global Keratin Treatment: https://buff.ly/33qRznY
- A Safe Space for Black Girls: https://www.asafespaceforblackgirls.com/
- Edge Naturale: https://edgenaturale.com/
- Camille Rose: https://www.camillerose.com/
- Mielle Organics: https://mielleorganics.com/
- Neem Oil Recipe: Check out the Neem Oil Video
- African Black Soap: https://buff.ly/3kavrFm
- Instant Treatment Mud Mask: https://buff.ly/2ZwEZmg
I use this Neem oil recipe as a pre-shampoo treatment. Part your scalp and work the neem oil through your hair.
- 1 cup of Coconut oil
- 1 cup of Neem leaves
- 1 cup of Aloe vera plant leaves (cut it into tiny squares)
- Mix everything together
- Heat the mixture on the stove for 2 minutes
- Let it sit for 5 minutes Repeat the aforementioned pattern (heat for two minutes/sit for 5 minutes) for 20 minutes
- The goal is to melt down the Aloe vera After the 20 minutes, thoroughly mash/blend the mixture
- Pour the mixture into the preservative jar.
- You can keep this mixture for up to 3 weeks.
Thanks so much for listening to today’s episode. Don’t forget to take the How Well Rounded Are You in Life quiz and check out StarenguCrew, our new fitness apparel shop.
If you enjoy Hustle in Faith’s content, please consider becoming a supporter by donating, purchasing a Hustle in Faith journal or an item from StarenguCrew in order to help offset the cost of producing this show.